Working With Dru
Dru is proud to work with the following companies:
Dru's Evolv Favorites
- Oracle My GO TO shoe. It’s comfortable yet aggressive, soft yet stiff. I normally hate laces, but the speed lacing system makes it easy to get ready to climb in a second.
- Agro The best bouldering shoe around. This shoe fits like a glove and performs like it. It features more toe rubber then you thought you needed, which makes toe hooks finally feel comfortable.
- Rebel Night Wear it while setting, approaching the crag, skating, walking around town, seriously wear it where ever you want.
Dru's Petzl Favorites
- Hirundos Harness This harness is light and convenient, but I also need something sturdy enough for long work sessions…. I fall a lot.
- GriGri Plus It’s a Gri-Gri, like duh, of course you need one.
- Volta Rope IT’S LITERALLY MY LIFELINE. I trust this rope with my life over and over and over again. The thin diameter also makes rope drag less severe for the long sport routes I want to do.
Dru's Adidas Favorites
- Urban Climaproof Jacket This jacket is the perfect form vs function. It keeps me warm and dry, but I also feel comfortable wearing it out to dinner on the town. Whether I’m at the crag or the city, I love it.
- Multipant Climbing pants that are comfortable and flexible.
- Terrex AX3 Boot BOOTS with the FUR. JK, no fur on these. But I feel like a kid again cause I walk right through the puddles with no worries about wet socks.
Dru's Friction Labs Favorites
- Super Chunky Chalk I like it THICC! Pure chalk that really makes a difference in the dryness of my hands.
- Secret Stuff Liquid Chalk, it’s like the cheat code on your video game. Keep those mitts drier for longer.
- FL Chalk Bucket A camo chalk bucket… so it matches my pants. STYLE COUNTS. Also it holds a nice amount of chalk and I can put both hands in at the same time and play with my chalk, so that’s neat.
Dru is also supported by:
As an ambassador to climbing, Dru works in many different facets of climbing. Among the services Dru offers are:
- Slideshows and presentations at climbing gyms
- Indoor and outdoor clinics
- Private coaching opportunities for youth in the Red River Gorge